House Rules Bed & Breakfast ‘t Doktershuuske:
- Check-in is possible from 15:00 onwards. You are requested to communicate your expected time of arrival in advance.
- Check-out should be before 10:00 am on the day of departure.
- Pets are not allowed in the Bed & Breakfast.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Bed & Breakfast. If you still want to smoke, you can smoke outside on the terrace. Please deposit the cigarette butt(s) in the ashtray.
- Noise pollution should be avoided. We ask our guests to respect the peace of residents and neighbours after 23:00.
- Visitors are not welcome. For any exceptions, please contact us.
- We ask our guests to be careful with the property of Bed & Breakfast ‘t Doktershuuske.
- Upon departure, you must return the keys to the owner.
- In case of damage or loss of property of Bed & Breakfast ‘t Doktershuuske, the cost will be charged to the guest.
We trust that you will abide by these house rules. If you violate these house rules, we reserve the right to deny you access to the Bed & Breakfast, without entitling you to a refund of the costs paid for your stay.